Online Intensive Outpatient Program (IOP)
Accredited Online Addiction Treatment You Can Access from Anywhere
Get Help Today.
Drug and alcohol detox is just the first step on the road to recovery, and while it’s often an essential one, you must be willing to take the next steps after detox is over to sustain your recovery.
Medical drug and alcohol detox programs break your body’s physical addiction to a drug by allowing it to clear completely from your system. This process can be very difficult and uncomfortable, and with some addictive substances, it may even become life-threatening.
With the help of an experienced detox treatment team who know how to recognize and treat the symptoms of withdrawal, you’ll be on your way to living a life of sobriety in no time. Once you complete your detox program, you’ll have a clear head and you’ll be in a sober, stable state, which will enable you to move forward with your addiction treatment.
Continue Your Recovery Journey With Comprehensive Online IOP
Most people who complete detox continue their treatment with some type of drug rehab program, whether it be a residential rehab or an intensive outpatient program (IOP). What many people do not know, is there is another option available for those who may not be able to physically attend a rehab program in person.
Online drug rehab is an addiction treatment program or service that is provided through an online platform, such as Skype or video conferencing software. Online alcohol or drug counseling can take many forms, such as one-on-one meetings or group meetings.
A reputable online addiction treatment program offers evidence-based treatment that utilizes tried and proven approaches, such as cognitive behavioral therapy, life skills development, 12-Step facilitation therapy, and more. High-quality online rehab programs are facilitated by licensed addiction treatment specialists and offered through licensed addiction treatment centers.
Although an online drug rehab program can be highly beneficial for many clients after they complete detox, it is not designed to replace face-to-face rehab. Instead, online treatment is meant to supplement in-person treatment and provide the necessary flexible support to help clients sustain their sobriety. After completing a residential rehab program, online IOP is often an excellent option for continued treatment.
Benefits of Online IOP After Detox
Online drug and alcohol rehab offers many attractive benefits, such as:
- Flexibility: Online drug rehab programs often provide highly flexible schedules, 24/7 support, and interactive video sessions to allow for ideal participation and personalization of treatment.
- Convenience: Online addiction treatment is as convenient as it can get! Some programs may require remote attendance at certain times throughout the week while others may provide all the materials upfront and allow you to work at your own pace. Regardless, you can attend online rehab sessions from the comfort of your own home or wherever you choose to be.
- Privacy: Just as with in-person drug rehab, your privacy and personal information will always be protected. A reputable online drug rehab program will consistently adhere to HIPAA regulations at all times to ensure your personal information and rights are protected.
- Peer support: Peer support is essential for sustained recovery after detox. Online rehab provides that social connection and the ability to develop a stable, sober network with regular meetings and check-ins with counselors, sponsors, and other support people.
- Expert treatment: When you enroll in a reputable online rehab program, you can expect to receive expert addiction treatment from experienced professionals.
Should I Enroll in Online IOP After Detox?
There are many benefits to enrolling in online rehab, but it’s not for everyone. For some individuals, online treatment may not provide enough structure to ensure sustained sobriety. In most cases, people need to complete an in-person rehab program first before enrolling in online treatment for ongoing support.
Online addiction treatment may be a good fit for you if:
- You can’t commute to an addiction treatment center several times a week.
- You travel frequently for work.
- You live in a remote area that is far from any drug rehab facilities.
- You prefer to attend drug rehab remotely rather than in-person.
If you’re unsure if online rehab is a good fit for you, you should speak with an addiction treatment specialist to receive professional recommendations based on the severity of your addiction(s), your treatment history, and your circumstances.
Briarwood Detox Center is Here to Help You Through Your Recovery Journey
If your goal is to get sober and get your life back, the first step is to detox safely and securely at an accredited detox facility. This is especially true if you are severely addicted or have struggled with substance abuse issues for a long time.
At Briarwood Detox Center, we provide safe and effective detox treatment for all addictive substances. Our caring and compassionate addiction treatment specialists have helped countless individuals start fresh and successfully begin a new life in addiction recovery. We are here to help you too.
Deciding to get sober is an extremely courageous decision and we recognize and respect your bravery. No matter where you are in life or how many times you’ve tried to get sober before, we are available to help you pave the way to fulfilling lifelong recovery. Call (888) 857-0557 to learn more about our individualized detox programs and options for online IOP following detox.
Break Free From Your Addiction Today
(in 3 easy, confidential steps)
Verify your insurance
Complete our fast, free, and easy verification process over the phone to determine the extent of your insurance coverage.
Make an informed decision
We will provide personalized placement recommendations based on your insurance, treatment needs, financial situation, and schedule.