We Offer Safe and Private Medical Detox from Addictive Substances
At Briarwood Detox Center, we provide individually-tailored medical detox at a convenient and serene location. Like other diseases, addiction disrupts a person’s ability to function normally. Addiction is preventable and treatable, but if left untreated, it can cause serious health problems, destroy relationships, and sometimes even end lives.
For those who are addicted, the first stage of the recovery process is medically-assisted detox. Medical detox treatment is designed to cleanse the body of addictive substances and provide medical and clinical treatment for withdrawal symptoms. Getting treatment at an inpatient drug and alcohol detoxification facility can also prevent serious or life-threatening withdrawal symptoms by providing round-the-clock monitoring and treatment.
Withdrawal is very physically and emotionally challenging, so it’s important to have professional care. The intensity of withdrawal symptoms is impossible to predict, but completing a medical detox program can ensure your safety and comfort throughout the process.
Do I Need to Complete a Detox Program Before Going to Rehab?
Medical drug and alcohol detox is ideal for anyone who is addicted to a mind-altering substance. Detoxing from addictive substances at home without medical assistance can be unpredictable, dangerous, and may also contribute to longer-lasting, more severe withdrawal symptoms. Completing a medical detox program is the safest and most effective way to get sober.
Receive Extensive Drug and Alcohol Detox Services at Briarwood
- Intervention assistance and travel arrangements – If you need help intervening on a loved one’s behalf, our staff can connect you with a professional interventionist and make plans for convenient travel arrangements.
- Comprehensive personal assessment – We use a confidential personal assessment to design a treatment plan that is tailored to your needs. It is based on factors like your health condition, physical and psychological needs, drug use, and treatment history.
- Medical supervision and withdrawal management – Our staff consists of caring and licensed addiction treatment professionals. We use proven evidence-based methods like medication-assisted treatment and therapy to help you overcome your addiction.
- Individual and group therapy – You’ll also be guided through detox with the support of clinical professionals. Individual and group therapy are provided to address emotional responses to detox and prepare for the next phase of your recovery.
- Recommendations and referrals for drug rehab – We want you to have the best opportunity for sustained sobriety. After you complete your detox program, we will provide personalized recommendations for ongoing addiction treatment.
Why Choose Briarwood for Drug or Alcohol Detox?
- National accreditation and evidence-based detox treatment
- Holistic care for a whole-person approach to addiction recovery
- Total confidentiality and privacy
- Safe, supportive, and comfortable environment
- Recovery support before, during, and after detox
Enhance Your Detox Program With These Additional Recreational Experiences
- H&I Meetings – Attend brief H&I meetings to connect with other individuals who have overcome addiction, gain inspiration from their personal stories, and learn more about the 12-Step Program.
- Music and art activities – Participate in creative activities like group drawing projects, musical meditation, or live music events to further facilitate healing and combat feelings of anxiety and depression you may experience during detox.
Ready to Reclaim Your Life? Immediate Openings Are Available Today
Drug and alcohol detox at Briarwood isn’t just a quick fix—it is the first step in an extensive treatment journey that will empower you with the tools you need to break free from the grip of addiction and lead a life that you can be proud of.
We provide the highest levels of comfort and safety available and meeting the physical, emotional, and wellness needs of you and your family is our top priority. Our comprehensive approach to drug and alcohol detoxification greatly improves your opportunity for sustained lifelong sobriety.
Choosing a life that no longer involves substance addiction is monumental and we applaud your bravery. Call (888) 857-0557 and let us help you get started today.
Break Free From Your Addiction Today
(in 3 easy, confidential steps)
Verify your insurance
Complete our fast, free, and easy verification process over the phone to determine the extent of your insurance coverage.
Make an informed decision
We will provide personalized placement recommendations based on your insurance, treatment needs, financial situation, and schedule.
Get life-changing treatment
Free, Confidential Conversation