What To Bring
What To Bring To Drug And Alcohol Detox
Packing list for detox at Briarwood
Beds Available Today.
- Enough clothing for 5 to 7 days
- Tennis shoes (or another comfortable pair of shoes)
- Jacket or coat
- Personal toiletries and hygiene products (toothbrush, toothpaste, soap, deodorant, etc.)
- Books (recovery or spiritual only)
- Insurance/medical cards
- Personal identification
- Laptop and cell phone (Executive Detox only)What
What Not to Bring:
- Materials or clothing that suggest/promote/display drug use, alcohol use, or sexual content
- Firearms or weapons of any kind
- Products containing alcohol
- Personal decor or furniture
- Food or beverages
Break Free From Your Addiction Today
Call (888) 857-0557 or fill out our online form for a free and confidential personal consultation with an admissions specialist.
Verify your insurance
Complete our fast, free, and easy verification process over the phone to determine the extent of your insurance coverage.
Make an informed decision
We will provide personalized placement recommendations based on your insurance, treatment needs, financial situation, and schedule.