What To Bring To Drug And Alcohol Detox
Packing list for detox at Briarwood
Get Help Today.
Briarwood Detox Center is designed to be a place where you can rest, recover, and heal. As such, there are certain items we do not permit our clients to bring when they arrive at our facility for detox. Please review the following lists carefully as you prepare for detox at Briarwood. If you have any questions about what you can or cannot bring, please do not hesitate to contact us.
- Enough clothing for 5 to 7 days
- Tennis shoes (or another comfortable pair of shoes)
- Jacket or coat
- Personal toiletries and hygiene products (toothbrush, toothpaste, soap, deodorant, etc.)
- Books (recovery or spiritual only)
- Insurance/medical cards
- Personal identification
- Laptop and cell phone (Executive Detox only)What
What Not to Bring:
- Materials or clothing that suggest/promote/display drug use, alcohol use, or sexual content
- Firearms or weapons of any kind
- Products containing alcohol
- Personal decor or furniture
- Food or beverages
Break Free From Your Addiction Today
(in 3 easy, confidential steps)
Verify your insurance
Complete our fast, free, and easy verification process over the phone to determine the extent of your insurance coverage.
Make an informed decision
We will provide personalized placement recommendations based on your insurance, treatment needs, financial situation, and schedule.
Get life-changing treatment
Free, Confidential Conversation