Dallas Outpatient Rehab Center
Intensive Drug and Alcohol Outpatient Rehab After Detox
Get Help Today.
Maintain Your Sobriety With Flexible Outpatient Support
Starting over after addiction is never easy, but having the right support during detox can make all the difference. Similarly, having access to individualized recovery support after detox will ensure that you can successfully maintain your sobriety, despite the challenges.
Due to the chronic nature of addiction, staff members at Briarwood always recommend enrolling in ongoing addiction treatment after detox. For many people, outpatient drug rehab provides the perfect level of structure, flexibility, and individualized care for sustained recovery. We partner with Nova Recovery Center to provide the best outpatient treatment in Dallas.
Nova’s Dallas IOP offers confidential group sessions three times a week. A flexible schedule is designed with your reintegration in mind, so you can more easily adjust to the challenges of work, school, or home life as you rejoin society after detox.
Every outpatient rehab session combines clinical counseling, life skills development, educational lectures, peer recovery support, and 12-Step work for a well-balanced program that reduces your risk of relapse and empowers you to live a sober life.
Dallas outpatient rehab at Nova is facilitated by licensed addiction treatment professionals who use evidence and research-based treatment methods in a safe and comfortable environment. If you’ve recently completed detox and you’re ready for the next stage of your addiction treatment, Dallas outpatient rehab is a great choice.
What Are the Benefits of Enrolling In IOP After Detox?
- You are less likely to relapse. Relapse is always a risk after detox, but completing a Dallas IOP greatly reduces this risk by giving you the social tools, life skills, and strategies to cope with triggers, stress, and high-risk situations as you reintegrate back into normal life.
- You’ll have clinical support that meets your needs. Every person who recovers from addiction has needs and challenges that are unique to them. Nova’s Dallas outpatient treatment is tailored to each client’s needs, offering personalized accountability and guidance to provide the best chance at sustained recovery.
- You’ll be surrounded by supportive sober peers. Early sobriety can sometimes feel lonely, but Dallas IOP provides weekly opportunities to connect and engage with other sober people. As you establish healthy relationships with your peers, you’ll also gain important communication skills, improve your self-efficacy, and learn valuable life lessons from shared experiences.
- You’ll have opportunities to get involved with a local sober community. In Dallas, there are many different 12-Step and non-12-Step recovery support groups that meet weekly, making it easier for you to step out and connect with a sober community outside of IOP. This is an excellent way to supplement your formal treatment and expand your sober support system.
Would you prefer to stay at home for your outpatient sessions?
We offer convenient and effective online treatment for drug and alcohol addiction. Same quality, same value, more convenience.
- Attend fully interactive online group sessions through a convenient video platform.
- Access your treatment program from your computer, phone, or tablet.
- Get individualized and comprehensive treatment from a licensed counselor at a licensed Texas facility.
- Gain valuable tools and skills that will help you stay sober.
- Establish a sober support system through regular interaction with treatment professionals and other sober people.
- Avoid face-to-face encounters during the worldwide coronavirus pandemic.
How Long Does Dallas IOP Take?
Every intensive outpatient program is different, but Nova’s Dallas outpatient rehab lasts about eight weeks. This may seem like a big commitment compared to detox, but it’s an ideal amount of time to allow for sustained personal growth and healing. It also provides a gradual and smooth reintegration into society following addiction treatment.
Establish a Stable and Sober Lifestyle With Evidence-Based Treatment From Addiction Treatment Professionals
- Individual counseling – Nova’s Dallas IOP program provides weekly one-on-one counseling. The primary purpose of your meetings with counselors is to identify your treatment needs, address obstacles, and call attention to opportunities for growth.
- Group counseling – One of the main components of outpatient rehab is group counseling. Each session offers opportunities for education, personal growth, and peer discussion that will promote lasting behavioral changes and sustained sobriety.
- Educational lectures – Lectures offered in all different types of learning formats are designed to engage clients and provide important information that will help you better understand your addiction and its effects. In turn, this encourages lasting lifestyle changes.
- Experiential therapy – This type of therapy is used during Dallas outpatient rehab to help clients process difficult emotions and issues. It often uses activities like art projects, musical instruments or songs, and outdoor recreation to provide a low-pressure environment.
- Cognitive behavioral therapy – CBT is highly effective for addiction treatment. During IOP, your counselors will use various CBT methods to help you identify problematic behaviors in your life and develop strategies to change them. This will empower you to deal with triggers, cravings, and challenging social situations without using drugs or alcohol.
- 12-Step facilitation therapy – Nova’s Dallas IOP is a 12-Step-based program that actively engages clients to learn and understand the 12-Steps and their principles. It also integrates spiritual practices like meditation and yoga for sustained and wholesome wellness.
- Contingency management – IOP counselors use contingency management to recognize positive behaviors with tangible rewards. They may also bring attention to negative behaviors that need to be changed.
Connect With Local Sober Support Groups in Dallas
Newly sober clients are always encouraged to connect with other sober individuals outside of outpatient rehab. Doing so provides additional opportunities for personal growth, healthy relationship-building, and sober support.
In Dallas, it’s easy to find local recovery support groups, with a host of 12-Step and non-12-Step groups that meet weekly in the city. Whether you prefer Alcoholics Anonymous (AA), SMART Recovery, Secular Organizations for Sobriety (SOS), or something else, you can find it in Dallas.
Break Free From Your Addiction Today
(in 3 easy, confidential steps)
Verify your insurance
Complete our fast, free, and easy verification process over the phone to determine the extent of your insurance coverage.
Make an informed decision
We will provide personalized placement recommendations based on your insurance, treatment needs, financial situation, and schedule.
Call (888) 857-0557 or fill out our online form for a free and confidential personal consultation with an admissions specialist.