Drug Detox Austin
There’s no doubt that many addiction victims resort to self-detox and self-treatments to deal with their problems, rather than looking for expert drug detox in Austin. At Briarwood Detox Center in Austin & Houston, we know that’s a bad idea, leading to more medical complications and aggravating their conditions. If you’re an addiction victim looking for detox and treatment, here’s what you need to know about the pros and cons of self-detox vs. professional medical services.
Detoxing from drugs and alcohol at home
Most addiction victims avoid coming to an Austin, TX, detox center out of shame or fear of social stigma. Many even fear the process itself, as they make them feel like they’re not the ones controlling the situation anymore. As a result, people requiring urgent medical assistance resort to self-detox procedures to combat their withdrawal in the comfort of their own homes.
There aren’t any.
- High risk of dangerous drug interactions
- The risk of severe withdrawal-related side-effects
- The potential for developing new forms of addiction
- The risk of overdosing
- Lacking any control during detox means that the relapse risk is high
- No reliable post-detox long-term plan for sobriety and healing
Overall, detoxing at home is always a bad idea, leading to potentially life-threatening consequences. For safe and effective treatment, we recommend seeking the best drug and alcohol detox in Austin, TX, that you can find.
Detoxing from drug and alcohol in a detox center
At our Austin detox facilities, we perform personalized detox for sustainable recovery and healing. We have designed the best detox for addiction in Austin, providing medical assistance, support and guidance during the treatment, and new perspectives on the recovery process after detox.
- A controlled environment, minimizing detox-related risks and preventing relapse
- Higher chances at long-term sobriety thanks to comprehensive detox
- Resetting the addicted brain and rebalancing the nervous system’s functioning
- Providing targeted medication based on your clinical profile and needs
- A staff of experts ready to intervene and tweak the treatment if necessary
- Providing empathy, understanding, and guidance
- Addressing co-occurring disorders for a smooth recovery and long-term sobriety support
- You have to take time off from your social, familial, and professional obligations during the treatment
While detoxing at a high-profile facility can feel overwhelming and intimidating, it is a vital step towards achieving safe and reliable recovery. Our drug and alcohol detoxification program relies on targeted medication and patient-oriented intervention to achieve perfect results.
Find the finest detox center fast!
When it comes to dealing with addiction, time is your enemy. You can’t live with it, and you can’t ignore it for too long before it gets out of hand. We recommend seeking immediate drug detox in Austin to help you get back on track, get sober, and work towards a better, healthier, and happier lifestyle and future.
Contact Briarwood Detox Center in Austin & Houston at 832-850-4318 and allow our experts to take over the case! You can come in for intake and clinical assessment today!